CANADA PACKING LIST
Specifics may vary by week:
- Needed VBS materials
- Consent form - if you're under 18 and not traveling with your parents
- HOTM Backpack
- HOTM Purple & White Shirts
- HOTM Sweatshirt
- Khaki pants—for worship on Sunday
- Bathing suit and beach towel for swimming (may purchase a cheap towel for Port Elgin at Wal-mart)
- Tennis shoes
- Flip flops and any other needed shoes
- Clothes for traveling home
- Shorts or pants and shirts to wear during the day or change into
- Sun glasses and sunscreen
- Toiletries and personal items
- Temperatures can range from the 60s to nearly 100 degrees. Most years temperatures are in the 70s and 80s. Be sure to bring a light jacket. Rarely has it rained during our weeks of camp.
- Port Elgin has a Wal-Mart for you to get anything you need or forget.
- Stores in Stayner are limited—you would need to go to Wasaga Beach for needed supplies.
- If you fly, remember that there are baggage/packing requirements and a charge for checked bags.