Taking Jesus to the least, to the last, to the lost.
• To provide opportunities for as many people as possible to be involved in international and domestic missions. To “tithe” our church membership in missions involvement, and to provide the organizational structure to support this goal.
• To “tithe” the financial resources of our church to be used for mission causes.
• To challenge our members with opportunities to be involved in long term or career missions around the world.
• To identify, enlist, and train area coordinators for our strategic partnerships around the world. To seek to provide at least one Bay Leaf relationship on each continent.
• To develop and maintain a scholarship fund that will assist our members in pursuing their call to go on international and domestic mission trips.
• To actively pursue opportunities for our members to be involved in ethnic ministries in the Raleigh area.
• To encourage our members to be involved in local mission opportunities.
• To develop a church planting mindset, so that the fruit of our mission work will reproduce for future generations.